Thursday, May 13, 2010

God's Blessings

It's so easy to get stuck in minor difficulties, simply because it's purposed to cause discouragement. It almost worked for me. But, I get so reminded that God's blessings are what is at stake here and my choice: GOD'S BLESSINGS!!!

How about you? This has been Happy Mother's Day postweek. God has blessed the world with special women like us to be a Mom. That, in and of itself is such a blessing!! I have two marvelous adult kids that treat me so royally on Mother's Day and I'm having a super great week reminencing!!!! Not to mention, my flowers and incredible cards are the blessing of the Century!

I've seen God do the amazing things. Gen. 19:22 - right there when you need it!
Dare to receive God's blessings!!! Enjoy!!! Oh yes!!!! Greet everyone with a smile because it's the beginning of love even more because of our kids who have sure made my week!!! My resinate! Enjoy your "more of the week."

No comments: