Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Looking At Life!!!!

One of the key ingredients of life is people.....and people take time. I love to remind myself of this! Friendships are necessary, but be careful who you pick. You could have someone who works against you. I have a dedicated friend who many many years ago was a friend sent by God and represented a part of His purpose for my day and my life. Our family is glad she is my friend! That's so important for me.

Can you say you have a friend you can trust and is happy for you living a life of passion and purpose? She gives me consistent friendship. Prov. 27:10 says "Do not forsake your own friend." I have had my hubby say, "not a friend.....this lady you had coffee with." When I hear that warning, I am careful about what I do and say. Now, I have a friend; he gets a smile on his face when he knows I connect with her whether FB, E-mail, Blog, Texting, or Phone. It is our prayer daily that she will be blessed because my hubby says...."Carol, you are an incredible friend and I know you are definitely an ADDER to her life, as you are to mine.....I'm happy for you!" Nothing like hubby who cares enough to cheer me on!!! Love, love, love it!!!!

Wednesdays are my favorite day. ...and I love sharing positive comments, especially looking at life and rewarding myself for having such an awesome friend!!

No comments: