Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Busy Women!!!

Hey there Busy Woman!!!! There's a difference, of course, between a busy woman and a lazy woman. Lazy women don't care ever about cleaning their home and making it comfortable for them, let alone others who come over. Then there is one who cares. Happy family...no one likes clutter on top of clutter!! We can't be too busy to redeem the time and make the most of of our time for our home. It shows we care when we give it some effort.

Weigh and evaluate the use and results of each priceless day. Uncover the time bandits and the time robbers that are allowing to cheat us out of our valuable minutes given to our home! Guard your time and home. Best of happiness! Come on. I know you can do it!!!

2 comments:

Smurfet said...

I agree, with all that I have to do I do not have much time to do it.But places need to cleaned.

Carol Donnelson said...

You'll get to it. I put things I haven't done on a list and mark them off as I get them done. Thanks for your comment.