Monday, May 3, 2010

Change! (Gratitudes Galore!!!)

From time to time, I see change in someone, but unfortunately it's not for the best. But, since my blog is precisely for positive living and I would rather discuss the changes to someone that is positive; I'm going to choose my words. Over the weekend I saw two who HAVE CHANGED so marvelously. And believe it or not, they were incredible people (our daughter and our very close friend). The very close friend is giving a multitude of hours to take care, while working for a family relative....just miracle living! I give her a million pats on the back. Now, that is showing your Christianity and love from God and wants no major glory for it!!! Then, there was our daughter who set up this microsoft cam. chat where we could see her and she saw us! NOW I FEEL CHANGED. Oh, she was so incredible, I can't even begin to tell you what it did for DAD & MOM....wow - she didn't leave anything about us to see how we were. SUCH CARING and LOVE.

I begin the week with joy in my heart and cold chill bumps that two people entered our lives this weekend and made us feel like the most valuable people in this very world! Of course they both say I give them the joy by sending cards to them, but I give full credit to them because they reply and check on us!!!!! My change is I'm going to just keep my thoughts on the encouragement we have gotten through our Daughter and Son and Friend (I also want to include her husband : ) !!! May they have a phenomenal week for spreading joy, love and beautiful care!!!! They'll be real humble and say the gratitude goes to us....However, based on how we feel, it's them!!! We are so thankful!

No comments: