Saturday, May 1, 2010

Children Are A Blessing!

We've been blessed! Our daughter got us a Microsoft camera for my 'puter and now tomorrow we are going to have the joy of seeing her and she can see us as we communicate! My husband looks awesome on "camera" -- me....hmmmm, but then I'll "doll" up to look awesome too!!!

I'm sure you've heard women talk on and on, complaining from one breath to the next, about the woes of raising children, referring to their little blessings from God as a brat-pack and rug-rats. You see, we've got it all wrong! Children are a blessing. They are an honor bestowed upon us from God. Motherhood is a privilege, and our children are our crowning glory! (I Tim. 2:15)

I hope this day goes by quickly so we can be blessed beyond comprehension to see her!
She was born in Kentucky....so of course we'll be watching the Kentucky Derby today....wouldn't miss it for the world. My hubby grew up there and then to think we lived there and am thrilled she was born there.

Blessings to you this day for the loving, adorable children you have to rejoice about! I'm with you on that one!!! woooohooo!!!

No comments: