Sunday, May 30, 2010

Confidence!!!

Have you read Joyce Meyer's new book on Confidence?

Yesterday I had the privilege of reading it!

Awesome!

She puts it way up in the category of ENCOURAGEMENT so I thought I would mention it on my blog. The opposite, of course, is discouragement and since I don't blog negative information, I will give her a huge pat on the back for this book.

We all need confidence and I believe we forget what it really does for us. It's a big boost to how you feel!!!! If you are walking around in this world and have no confidence, you might want to ask God for a bucket full now!!!! Aim for more!

Consume Confidence. There are so many scriptures for confidence! The main goal is to aim at making the heart acceptable in the sight of the Lord (Ps. 19:14) and saturate your heart to be confident! Find a rhythm or a pattern that fits your lifestyle in confidence.

Confident in love, Bible reading, finances, teaching your children, more time, get up early and pray! Always aim for more confidence and be assured God will give you everything you need to feel strong in this commitment. Where'er thou art - at home, abroad, He still is near to thee to always give you the confidence you need. Wow!!!!!

No comments: