Monday, May 17, 2010

Falling In Love!!!

Falling in love is easy.

Next to your relationship with God, your marriage is most urgent - and demanding.

I enjoy great accomplishments on many fronts and love living out God's plan that makes me a wise woman.

Follow your husband's leadership (Eph. 5:22) This represents God's will for every married woman. Some think that in our modern-do-your-own-thing...I-am-woman-world, submitting to our husband is outdted, prehistoric, even barbaric. But read that scripture and do it and you will have major respect for your husband. Never talk about him and downgrade him. I always say, "I'll have to check with my husband"
first.....the little things....but they say a lot!!

Your loyal love will work wonders in your marriage.....he is noble, so praise him and appreciate him!!!! I love to love him and love never ceases to bring great peace!!!

No comments: