Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Copied from my Facebook: "What's On My Mind" by Carol
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2010!!! - This day has already taken my breath away as I have shared already the LOVE and JOY I've received for this fabulous day!!! God blessed the World with Special Women (Mom's)....liike US!!!! And our own Mothers who are in the arms of our precious Lord, or still here, we honor them! Mother: the greatest role on earth!!!!

The power of LOVE will be and has been given to me. Our kids will call me and I'm thrilled that we CONNECT!!!No cable can draw so forcibly and no cord can bind as security as the love that is so constant, happy, shown in wisdom, and understanding.

"Love is a basket with five loaves and two fishes. it's never enough until you start to give it away." Learn to express your love, Mom's - tremendous security...goes out to your kids and cannot be bought. It must be expressed!!!!

No comments: