Thursday, May 27, 2010

Faith Will Conquer!!!! ....Random Thoughts

Faith works!
Forgetting all I trust Him!
Who do you put your trust in?
Yes, it conquers!!!
I have faith that this chair I am sitting in will hold me.
That same faith takes hold when we put our complete trust in God!
That's where we live. Most people have no clue what it would remotely feel like to trust God and live in the Faith zone!!!
I never knew what it was like to live on faith until the last church my hubby Pastored ....we lived on faith. God always supplied at just the right time. You have to make your petitions known to Him, forgiving others as freely as He has forgiven you. Affirm that the Lord will constantly provide your needs by the faith in Him.

Keep your prayers going for "personal needs." It is God's desire that you know His will for your life. And that comes with trusting in Him.....all trusting. Prayer to have faith in trusting God prepares you to practice tough love, make Godly decisions and necessary changes.

Make your ear attentive to skillful faith living and the Godly wisdom that comes with it. (Matt. 6:33). I pray today you feel the many ways God supplies your every need just simply by relying on Him through Faith....Forgetting All, I Trust Him!

No comments: