Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday Nap.....the Time Change Today

Okay, I have to chime in about the Time Change. A Sunday nap will be of utmost importance in the Donnelson home today. I don't know about y'all, but I do not always wake up refreshed from naps! More often than not, I need to have another quiet time to shake me out of the grumpies!

What extra hour of sleep? Not hardly; I hear my body saying....oh just another time to let me have another hour to be up earlier.....ugh-a!!!! I can dig it!!!

What about you? Did you really get an extra hour of sleep???? To play video games????? To watch movies????? To read????? To walk the dogs????? To journal??? To study???? What do your wee morning hours consist of????

I have been told ladies don't comment on my blog, because they forget their password and would like me to forward them to them via e-mail. When someone that is brilliant on this monster thing called "computer" and you know how to do it, please let me know....I have no earthly idea how to do all the fancy things like "Feed" "RSS" even do pics......I'm a computer geek wannabe; but I'm learning. When our Son put in my blog for me in March of this year...I knew zero; there's a lot I know, but it's just not quite enough. I'm not putting myself down; I'm just facing the fact that I need to learn more; but then again as much as I love blogging, it has given me a interaction with other bloggers and being a people person that I am; it is of utmost concern that in the world of bloggers; reading their's is so rewarding for me!

Today I'm looking forward to W.O.W. Women of Worth Class @ 9 where ladies truly rock! The subject is "Do you really believe the Put-downs?" - a very relevant subject. Character Assissins....see you there! 'N-joy the time change and your Sunday nap also.

No comments: