Monday, November 19, 2007

Majestic!!!!

It's very hard to describe something that's particularly beautiful or majestic in whatever way that's fresh and original.

Breathtaking from start to finish - this gorgeous and proportionally large levels of awesomeness from start to finish.

How do you describe something beyond description?

I'm speechless!

The church had an overflowing crowd (we had to put in extra chairs in the lobby!!)

The ceremony was far beyond my comprehension. Remembering, my husband and the Pastor officiating were the master minds of this glorious event and it was definitely unknown to me what would take place. All I knew was to let the family know the colors I selected, reception decor (& of course, I personally delivered in person the invitations or mailed and called every person (that's a brag on God...He gave me JUST enough time) and be the lovely honoree (bride!!!).
Thank you each and every one for attending, participating, and being there for us. We are blessed beyond more than we could ask or think. Majestic!!!

.....the love of family and friends for our Ruby 40th!! Thank you for sharing what's closes to our heart, our home....dreams fulfilled, joys multiplied and a love that's grown deeper and sweeter with time.

......a God, who touches the world with beauty, touches hearts with love......and the love of one anoher..........Romans 13:8

No comments: