Saturday, November 10, 2007

Is God There When You Need Him?

Always, always, always!
When you want Him!
When you need Him!
Eternally and forever!

Recently I met with a lady who almost argued with me that God is not there .....much to my amazement; after listening to what she had to say and resisting any slams against God, I pointed out several (& I mean several) Bible verses that show God's almighty, all powerful, ever present being there ALL the time! God doesn't fail us. We mess up by not fully relying on Him to have every single need. I shared with her the time God was what I called EXACTLY there when I needed Him at a time when a emergency medical problem happened with me; the first thing I knew when I awakened, I was in the ER and my husband and kids were looking at a monitor checking my vital signs, and encouraging me to hang on. You bet God was there!

He will always be there for us. Call upon Him for every tiny detail and my favorite life's verse I claim is Jeremiah 33:3 "Call unto me (God) and I will show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not."

Thank God for life! He is the beginning and the end. ......the same yesterday, today, and forever. He will never leave you or forsake you. That's a promise!

No comments: