Sunday, November 25, 2007

Good Afternoon!!!

How sweet it is to have people care and so many who really do read my blog!!!! OOOOOppssss - When I got to church everyone mentioned they missed my blog...no I didn't forget....my husband and I were wounding up a super phenomenal week and had candlelight communication coffee (we call it the 3 C's) before church this a.m. and I just flat ran out of time!

Well, it gives me a chance to blog on church service.....It was amazingly incredible!! ....from start to finish!!! 3 first time visitors and great comments regarding a "Thankfulness" time of sharing. Every single person shared their heart of what we mean to them and what the church means to them...very emotional.... totally awesome!!! I think I went through a box of kleenex. My husband gave a very uplifting message on the Will of God!......WOW!

We're planning some marvelous Christmas activities at our church....'tis going to be a heart full of blessings; we're looking forward to a festive Season!

No comments: