Friday, November 9, 2007

Study On Allergies

I was doing a research on food allergies. I cannot even tolerate milk products. I even put non-dairy cream in my coffee. When I slip up and only eat gravy and biscuits which have milk products, I might as well discipline myself not to slip up, but to pass this particular food up! But, oh, it looks so good and tastes so wonderful. My question is why do we do that to ourselves? I know what it will do to me and I go ahead and eat it. Ugh!!!!!

Another allergy....wool.....I break out in sores if I wear anything resembling wool or fuzzy clothing around my legs!!! The other day I cleaned out my closet and took all wool clothing to Goodwill.

This research has been interesting regarding allergies. If anyone is interested, I can share my results; of course not on blog, but if you don't have time to research yourself, I can give you my findings.

Today is a good day to have wisdom. We'll always find it in the Bible. Do you need encouragement? It, too, lieson the sacred pages of Scripture. Do you need strength? Just reading God's Word infuses you with strength - His strength- for today and hope....His hope for tomorrow. Have a happy Friday! May your dreams,
wishes, and prayers come true!

No comments: