Monday, November 26, 2007

Maximize Your Day With Beautiful Memories!!!

Yea....it's Monday....a new week!

Yesterday is just a memory but a tremendous memory.

Tomorrow will get here soon enough....

And I begin this week with a huge amount of gratitude for the beautiful voice inside that says, "I'm the most blessed person on the planet....to be me right here....right now." Phenomenal kids, grandkids, super tremendous church family and friends who are so giving and caring....all wrapped up in one lovely package...I feel extraordinary!

Stop and smell the roses! I still have 2 yellow roses left over from our "Renewal of Vows" ceremony and they are so magnificent!!! I'm going to enjoy them and the memories to the MAX today! Hope you get time to enjoy the extraordinary things happening to you this DAY!!!

No comments: