Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Amazing Statistics!

I love to research. I found that Americans spend six billion dollars a year on gear for their babies. Of the four million babies born here each year, a million of them will be registered at Babies R Us. I'm wondering if they end up selling the baby items on e-bay....how much? I've been in Babies R Us many times and their items look great for the money. It's so much easier when I get invited to a baby shower and they are registered there b/c they can get what they want. FYI: You can also go to Toys R Us to get a gift certificate for Babies R Us.

On another note....I'll be spending approx.8 hours still researching and mailing. + looking for wedding pics............looking forward to a fun day. My husband is brilliant at power point! I hope your day is filled with many blessings and fun things. I recently purchased a "Little Rascals" Video to watch to have some laughter...definitely worth a chuckle.........can't hardly wait to show our grandkids what I watched on TV when I was a kid.....oh boy...and in black and white at that!!!!.........and those are my caring thoughts. Sending hugs, Carol

No comments: