Saturday, January 5, 2008

Organized Yet?

I wouldn't say it if I didn't care. Get your home to support you. I inherited my Mamma's "stacking stuff up in a pile" ---so because I did, I MUST go through our home (my hubby cannot stand unnecessary clutter) and throw away junk! Of course, I love to get plastic bags of trash and wave it goodbye when the huge trash truck comes on Tuesdays and Fridays! Why annoy my husband when it makes such a peaceful home to honor each other's space!

Hey ladies...that's biblical "Keep things decently and in order." So, let's get with it and organize!!!

Today will be a busy Outreach day of which is my passion...inviting others to church. I love it.....so see ya at 10 a.m. tomorrow (or 9:30 a.m. if you want some good ole coffee and juice) and enjoy what God has to give you to begin the New Year!!!! Blessings!!!

No comments: