Thursday, January 10, 2008

3 Compliments A Day

.............guaranteed to give you a great day!

Compliment three people a day for two weeks and it will make your day! Yesterday, my mouth was watering for a personal pan pizza (small kid's size) from Taco Bell. Instead of going through the drive-through, I went inside and complimented the Associate who was taking the order - she had an award winning smile! Then, I proceeded to say I came inside to get a tasty, just made personal pan pizza and she said it would probably be ten minutes and I agreed on waiting.

Then I went to the car wash next door and complimented the greeter who writes down what kind of wash did I want? I complimented him for being so fast!!!!

Number three compliment was of course my husband for being so all-knowing,efficient in getting my computer all in service and how brilliant he is!

When I went to bed, I fell asleep so quickly with great thoughts knowing they all appreciated the compliments and it made their day. Now I'm up and already know a compliment to give you readers of my blog. You make my day when you comment to me either in person, e-mail, or just a note in the mail......don't worry about not commenting on blog.......however, it would be great to hear from you some day...it just makes me happy to spread a little joy around you, your home, your place of work, you working in a church or whatever. Well, this day holds a lot of catching up to do, so please know I'm thankful each one of you possess intangible tools of love,understanding,compassion, and faith and have appreciated your compliments.

I have made my blog so relevant and real. I want it to bring pardon where there has been injury in a life because we all casually cross paths in daily work…to help someone turn doubt into faith in a person whom we live intimately in our circle of family / friends / or fellow church people. . . . and I want it to bring joy into a life consumed by sadness, depression, or pit living. . . I’m motivated to CARE, and even CARE more.

No comments: