Friday, January 18, 2008

A Great Feeling........

I thought I'd title my blog A Great Feeling because I've accomplished all but one goal I set out to do this week!......I'll accomplish that today. The birthday gift of my younger Sister. Practically every Sister I have were born in August, (& of course my brother's in July) but I have one special Sister who was born this month. Everyone knows I collect chickens, so for my b-day she always sends a load of them...I have more fun rearranging the colors and she's a mind reader or has microscope eyes because she gets me exactly what I need...sight unseen, living in another state! So, today I'll literally "wrap" up her present and mail it.

So, this blog is dedicated to her....a great feeling because she is so caring.......
a great feeling because she is a great listener and a great feeling because she loves her hubby and is a super Grandma!

Happy Birthday BJH! And may your day be the JOY of your life! She doesn't like a lot of hip, hip, hooray, so I'll just mention her awesome initials...because every time I ask her what she wants and she says "Ah - nothing!" Love, Prayers, and Happiness BJH! You deserve the best!

No comments: