Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

  1. Why dwell on the negativity of the self-thoughts of breaking three...instead I'll think about the ones I have kept and Okay.....so what ones did I keep?
  2. Here's kudos to myself for keeping these resolutions:
    1. Staying organized! Whoopeeeee My office area now fully supports me and my
    daily tasks.
    2. Keeping up with bloggers on my "Favorite List" --- great community and caring
    for others! They have such great intellect, transparency, and honesty!
    3. Watching a complete movie without falling asleep! Now that's a major victory!
    (I'm pretty sure I was born with automatic eye-shutters that close right at the
    middle of the movie or at the end.....ugh)
    4. Cooking awesome meals such as casseroles, salads (includes tuna) and healthy
    dishes! (My husband loves, loves, loves my meatloaf, spaghetti sauce, and
    steamed veggies!) (To name a few).
    5. Giving 3 compliments a day! Wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.
    ..............okay, what about you? Have you kept your New Year's Resolutions? I think it was Shakespeare who said "To thine own self be true" Bottom line: I EN-courage you to keep on keepin' on!!!! Happy Wednesday!

No comments: