Tuesday, January 8, 2008

F-A-I-T-H

F orgetting
A ll
I
T rust
H im

Acronymns -- for FAITH. Faith is not about outshining ou brothers and sisters in Christ. The life of faith is about who we are becoming in Christ, what we are learning, and how we are growing spiritually.

Caring Thought for the Day: By grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God - not the result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

The Bible also says we have little faith. To me, faith means trusting God for all things: our marriage, our kids, our job, our car, our church, our time, our talent etc. I have faith to believe this chair will hold me up....so as to God, I relinquish my thoughts, my day to God and with faith let Him handle the details.
How about you? Is your trust in God or a person?

No comments: