Saturday, January 19, 2008

......comments re: blogging

I lack in knowing the ins and outs of blogging, but one of these days I will learn more, I promise.

In the meantime I want people to know this blog is not all about me....and here's some great things to know when you want to comment.

1. No one can contact you back, except me, if you do not have a blog.
2. If you have a blog, one can click on your name (at the comment) and viola....there it is!
3. Password......this is a google blog, so it gets you in....use same password all the time......it is free.....google will not try to contact you....you are not placed on someone's list and be notified. (Just keep what your password is so you will remember it the next time.) Nothing will show up on my blog about you.
4. It's not complicated.....I promise!

I know all the ladies at church read it and then send me e-mails to comment.

I just know it blesses my heart to blog and keep me beginning my day in a positive mindset. The Lord knows there are enough negativity......I'm glad to be a part of the answer instead of the problem! 'N-joy your Saturday! See ya in church tomorrow - 10 a.m. Stay afterwards for Q&A and enjoy our chef's great meal!!!

No comments: