Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ins and Outs of Blogging....random thoughts

I'm going to have to stop long enough to learn all the ins and outs of composing.....(i.e., templates, etc...) The font size has jumped up to a giant size....I promise I will fix it...right now I'm too busy helping others in the body of Christ!

I've been challenged to help a couple move from a second floor apartment! All muscles are firm now, bones not creaking, and the spirit of enthusiasm that we are finished after three hirendous days is marvelous! They are on their merry way to move pretty far away, so I'm happy to know we worked so wonderfully in one accord!

Try getting out of your comfort zone and not giving up til the last bit of "stuff" as they called it is packed!

I truly had fun and the weather cooperated just perfectly! Okay....we can get caught up now on the ins and outs of blogging format.....so thanks for your timely patience and prayers as I figure this one out! : )

No comments: