Tuesday, December 1, 2009

900 Post!!!!!!! wooohooooo

Can you imagine? 900 times I have sat in this chair and my brain early in the morning functioned to write a blog!!!! I'm patting myself on my back!!! yea....I cannot thank our Son enough for putting this blog in for me and have never regretted writing one word!!! So I'm celebrating me today and the Lord has given me so much wisdom in encouraging! Why write negativity....no, I would rather leave a legacy behind that I was positive for the cyberspace world! This world has gone that way, so I'm thankful I could be of help to desolate souls! Trust me, we all need encouragement! I know you would agree! Encouragement changes everything! Actually our daughter came up with the phrase Blogger: Carol's Encouraging Thoughts, so I've been challenged every single day by the kids we raised and I am so happy!

Thanks for reading my blog.......I am so blessed.

No comments: