Monday, December 7, 2009

Graciousness

Be gracious! Lately I have run into not so gracious people. Hmmm - Christmas spirit? I don't think so. Example: Photo machine at Walgreen's....an Associate was assisting me with my buttons to push to get my project to come out right and some guy appeared out of the blue and proclaimed that "hurry up, I don't know how to do this (swear word) thing!!!" and the Associate didn't even move; but I said "I'll only be three or four miutes." He went to the othe machine and started to push buttons on his own.

I was gracious.

But, it was a choice, even if I was gracious, would he make a slam in anger because I even said something? I think judging ourselves to see if we really are gracious so that it doesn't explode with someone. Ot always pays to have graciousness. We can make a difference in someone's attitude, if we are nice when someone is not so nice. It does work. Even with co-workers and family. Have a very happy Monday!

No comments: