Thursday, December 3, 2009

Being a Grandma......love it!!!!!

I have tons of "Grandma encouragement!"

When I first became a Grandma; of course Taylor came into this world and I will never forget the tremendous feeling I had at the hospital when our Son came out and said, "She's here!" Now, she is still amazing, fabulous, and brilliant! From day one, she has always been a delight! Of course our grandson is equally as brilliant and I take major pride in these two awesome grandkiddos!!!

Here's my encouragment for the day and your's if you are honored by being a Grandma. This is out of the "I love you, Grandmother" cards that both kids got me when we had a "shop 'til you drop" a couple of years ago at a Mall.

"Nothing you do for grandchildren is ever wasted!" I like that!!!!

So, today is "Carol's Loving To Be A Grandma Day!!!!" woooohoooooo and this is how it feels: Our grandkids steal my heart and take my breath away!

No comments: