Wednesday, December 23, 2009

1 More Day!

Of course, I'm looking with great anticipation to one more day and we will celebrate our Christmas with our kids and grandkids!!!! My heart is jumping with joy!

Giving thanks to God's blessings! As they say in the country, "You ain't seen nothin' yet 'til you see my family together." SUPPORTIVE, LOVING, HAPPY FOR EACH OTHER, CARING.....That's what we taught our kids and believe you me, it comes out when they are around us, paying us back for what we stood by them to see them through! All those qualities and more.

I am so happy when I'm cooking. My parents used to say I was born a cook. I want to serve and make sure the people are eating what they like....not what I like, but what others like.....My list is on the counter ready to cook tomorrow. And I'm happiest when it is traditional, which it will be....God richly blesses you when you think of others first during this wonderful season! Merry almost Christmas Eve!!!!

No comments: