Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This is What I Do For Encouragement:

People get downhearted........encourage them!

People seek models to follow........be an example!

People want to be associated with success.......help them win!

Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from somewhere where they are saying
make me feel important......never forget the message to give....You add value to others!!!

Encourage them to get caught up on Bible reading.....oh so peaceful and annointing!

Happy Tuesday.....May you be blessed THIS DAY!!!!

2 comments:

Geneva said...

You are awesome :) Thank you for your encouraging words today!!! I needed them!

Hugs & Prayers

Carol Donnelson said...

Awe.....thanks Geneva! The small victories seem sweet, and the big ones make you feel almost invincible. And you may be saying you don't see the big ones. You're considered a "star" of the team, delivering at crunch time because when the "bench players" seem to be playing beyond their capabilities, you fill the gap! I'm so glad you commented because YOU, my dear, encourage me zillions of times!
and I sure do appreciate you! I digest acts of much encouragement coming from your affirmation.....
Carol