Sunday, December 13, 2009

Encourage Ill People!

Get the card in the mail, immediately! Even if it is Sunday! There are mailboxes everywhere to drop it! If you look at the lives of people who accomplish great things, you will find Encouragers who helped them along the way even while they were ill.

Who can you encourage to do great things? Who has God put into your life to cheer on, raise up, and assist them on their journey and perhaps they are going to be ill for a short time, but need your prayers, help, etc.

Help others to do the things God created them to do on the road to getting well, and you share in their achievement of wellness! I take potato soup, saltine crackers, and a tad bag of fresh fruit to people that I find out are ill. Of course I don't go in the house, I drop it off at the door. It's such a humbling experience I almost dislike mentioning it.... because it's such a natural and I just want God to get all the honor and glory.......but just want to give you an idea of what to do. My heart goes out to them - even the smallest acts of kindness and cultiply in the lives of others, snowballing into something bigger than we ever could have imagined!

Bless them Lord and please make them well.....sooner.....give them strength to the max!!!!! Prayers, many prayers for those that are ill today; rest, rest, rest and I do send my encouragement to you that in no time you will be up and at 'em!!!!

No comments: