Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are You Organized?

I'm surprised my Momma didn't name me Carol Organizer Donnelson! What really makes me feel good is to organize!!!!!Getting your home to support you, instead of having to look for something and waste such precious time!!!! So, I started feeling better since I had the crud and decided to organize a cabinet in our kitchen. It's done and ooooooo it looks fabulous! I do have a reputation of moving furniture...but since I exercise and work out and then move furniture, it's not on my agenda these days! So, I hope this encourages you to fix (ooops) organize your kitchen so that it dosn't wear you out when you begin to bake for the wonderful Christmas Season. By the way, after I had the support of the kitchen, I made peanut butter cookies so my hubby could smell them when he got up! It worked!!!!! He smelled them. mmmmmmm good! Now I'm going to sit, eat the cookies and watch the Adolphus Christmas parade that my kids and some of their friends were in a few (I thought I would say few in stead of several) a-ha.... years ago......I love parades!!! This one is a great one!!!!

No comments: