Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ultimate Priority!

I'm not suggesting that your life has to take on an air of false piety. But it only stands to reason that if you will make the pursuit of God the ultimate priority in your life, that decision will inevitable make an impact on the precious children He has entrusted to your care. You don't have to stand on the street corner with a "repent or perish" sign or force your kids to become professional preachers. But you should make every effort to live the Christian life boldly and intentionally and to share the love of Christ with the friends, extended family and other acauaintances within your circle of influence. One of my biggest suggestions I tell ladies when they come to me and say they are loosing touch with their kids is to make sure they live their faith. Kids see phoniness a mile away. So, make it your ultimate priority! Even our grandkids...if I don't suggest to have nighttime prayers or prayers at the dinner table; they will remind me...."Grandma, we are going to pray, aren't we?" That's my encouragement for Wednesday. Have a good day!

No comments: