Monday, November 30, 2009

Value in Life

Some people multiply something in life - we value them! Anyone who wants to can become an adder. It only takes a desire to lift people up and the intentionality to follow through!

I am fortunate. I have a lot of multipliers in my life, highly gifted people who want to see me succeed! They help me sharpen my goals and maximize my strengths! I don't mind mentioning the adders in my life!!!! I have a valuable lady who was my husband's Secretary; she and her husband continually ADD and we cannot thank them enough! Our Son and Daughter are definitely adders. Our daughter called us last night to add to our life; to tell us she loves us so much and misses us. That's so incredible! I feel so valuable having their encouragements.

Have a happy Monday!

No comments: