Thursday, December 17, 2009

Great Things!!!

I Corinthians 2:9 "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

My favorite verse for great things happening to me! Do I love Him? Absolutely, unequivably!!! For certain!!!

Someone once said an automobile goes nowhere efficiently unless it has a quick, hot spark to ignite things, to set the cogs of the machine in motion. This scripture ignites the fire for me! Everybody needs something! I need great things to happen! And I see them happen right before my eyes when I embrace the above scripture. Do not discount the fact that you need encouragement. That's the great things I enter into my private prayer time because I do love God and I want Him to bless me. I also want Him to bless you! Look for it today! No bahumbugs for me today.......I will praise Him for "great things!!!"

No comments: