Friday, December 4, 2009

Speak It Today!!!!!!

Speak up TODAY, Friday and say something positive!

I had coffee with a lady who recently moved to another town and she confided she felt isolated and lonely. I advised her to start her own Compliment Club and for the first few days, do nothing but practical compliments to her self. Her praise to herself may byoy up the morale of lonliness and struggle past it and begin to do good deeds for others. I told her some stories of how God leads me to brightens someone's day or I'd be in that category. LONELY! Too negative and ugh is my response!!!

I find that compliments have a positive impact and the experience made an even great impact; it's a principle that works.

Try it, the world is starving for appreciation and hungry for compliments. But somebody must start the ball rolling and I don't mind and before our coffee was over, she said she wouldn't mind either! woooohooooo Another joining the "Lonely Club" (oooops I mean "Compliment Club".........yea!!!

No comments: