Sunday, December 6, 2009

Encouraging Word: Transparent!

Transparent....a foreign word to a lot of people. To me it means do not be phoney! Okay I love that!!!! I live in a "glass house" - very transparent and don't mind that I share the awesome truth with people! I am not lukewarm about my relationship with God....some people panic rather than pray, and be real in Christianity and I'm sure it makes kids shy away!

I'm not suggesting that your life has to take on an air of false piety. But it only stands to reason that if you will make the pursuit of God the ultimate priority in your life, that decision will inevitable make an impact on precious children and all people you come in contact with. You don't have to stand on the street corner with a "repent or perish" sign but you should make every effort to live the Christian life boldly and transparently intentionally and to share the love of Christ with friends, extended family and other acquaintances within your circle of influence.

Embrace this perspective; I dare you to! You have a better chance that you will feel more grounded and committed as a follower of Christ at church or wherever you are! Even on Facebook!!! woohooo Be blessed this Lord's Day!

No comments: