Sunday, March 22, 2009

Special Birthdays

Today is our grandson's birthday! He is 8. He is all boy and just precious! Since we are celebrating this week, I want to wish him a very happy day filled with the joy of things that make him happy! He is so much fun! Happy birthday Bennett!!! With much love and thoughts of you! (& I hope all the candles are blown out and you get your wishes!)

It's also the birthdate of my beloved friend for so many years, Maxine Fessler! She was a widow lady from being married to a Lawyer. Oh boy, did we have some great years her talking about his flaws, great points, behaviors, etc.........She passed away at the lovely age of 83 and was a dear friend to our whole family. We'll pause today and remember her many many stories, loyalty, and friendship! My world was turned upside down by her many many talents!

Tuesday will be my Mamma's birthday. She passed on to Heaven in 1970, but it was like yesterday I was with her. A never forgotten, loving to encourage me (I am the middle child) and of course I miss her drastically! Our daughter is named after her and has her beautiful genes of caring for others! I can't wait to get my scrapbook albumn caught up with the generations of "Mullikin/Fishers." A remarkable lady!

And with that, I'll see you in Church at 10 enjoying the Worship Band that will be performing today! Again, Happy Birthday Grandson Bennett! whoohooooo!!!!

No comments: