Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blog or Facebook????

I'll take BLOG any day! My husband asked me the question and that was my answer. My spiritual gift is Encouragement so it makes me feel fulfilled to write something that is encouraging. We all need encouragement. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have encouragement. Compliments are an encouragement to me! I steer away from people who don't give me compliments. Why? Because I don't feel they are watching after my best interest or perhaps they are jealous. If they don't invite me into their life, I sure don't push myself in. This is what they say blogs originally came across....discuss your feelings, getting to know this person; happy in writing what is on one's mind. I thank God every and I do mean every single day that our Son took time out of a busy schedule to set this up for me. I love blogging and being a person who thrives on compliments and I want so much to encouragement whomever reads it, the two go hand and hand. Whoa!!!! Fulfillment and a good feeling of writing thoughts I am so happy that begin my day with positiveness, helping others, loving more, etc........... The rewards are many, believe me. Our daughter fixed it up so that you can subscribe to my blog and many do, so that in and of itself is a super blessing! Have a very great Tuesday!

No comments: