Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Me ......some random super thoughts

I'm an idealist - I see the world as bright and beautiful!

How about you?

Get in the Word....it will tell us so great things. We have a God who is a warrior. Hold up the shield of faith and the sword of the Spirit. Love your enemies! Don't turn someone against God....turn them to Him. But don't push; sometimes I wonder if a person thinks about trusting God, they might turn out like us......so be on the lookout regarding your being "real" -- people see through your phoniness.

I'm also a grateful and rejoicing person over the great of things daily. I've noticed some people are just "Information Gatherers" so they can feel power. Not me; I am a trusted human being who wants the happiness for my family and then others. Plus I love blogging. And I thank our Son a zillion times for setting it up for me.

My brain is taxed today as yesterday I received 38 e-mails and of course, I didn't answer all of them, nor will I today. And the people who sent them will not be offended. Soooooooo have fun today and lighten your load so you may get a chance to see the world today as bright and beautiful! (Just once!!!!)

No comments: