Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Brand New Day!

Who are you serving today? It's a brand new day to serve, love, and get tasks done that will make it a brand new day! I know you can do it! Get focused. Step out of your box and if all you can do today is Love, do it!

Get an official pat on the back for a job well done! That's a great goal! Recently I purchased new eye-wear.....brand spankin' new glasses...they are so cool, but they are so super (non-glare, scratch resistant, triple no line, up to date glasses). Keeping them clean is my goal. So I opted to go to Lenscrafters and ask how to keep them clean. The smudges on them are annoying. And the Mgr. was the only one in there and she actually thanked me for coming in. At first I was timid about saying how do I clean these lenses? When she showed me the correct way, I was amazed that it was so easy. She said she wished more people would come in and it would be preventative and their glasses would last longer. It's amazing how brand new my day is now that I know how to clean them! You'd be surprised at the crud that is floating around in the air and lands on brand NEW lenses! Good job Carol at keeping them spotless now! Have a happy Tuesday!

No comments: