Friday, March 20, 2009

Character Series (#4)

I hope you can now say Character makes a difference!

We are free to choose, but we are not free to choose the consequences of our choice. First we choose and then the choice chooses for us.

It's a God thing! He rules in the Heavens!

I give you the example of Pharoah, the king in the Bible. He was the great and mighty king of ancient Egypt - living high, wide, and handsome. Pharaoh kept getting bigger and bigger and greater and greater and his approval rating in the Egyptian polls kept going up and up!

But God said, "I am the One who raised you up and I am the One who is going to bring you down." Romans 9 is talking about what happened to Pharoah and his armies when they drowned in the Red Sea. Pharaoh was great, but God was infinitely greater!

He will always reserve control or Himself.

I'm on God's side, aren't you? He can handle bigger things than I ever thought of!

No comments: