Monday, March 23, 2009

Husband Is Awesome!

Yesterday at church we changed things a bit. While the incredible guy that does our Welcome Announcements was on a business trip, I had the privilege to fill in for him (although we did show a fabulous welcome video of him that was recorded a couple of weeks ago)....so in filling in for him I discovered visitors do love to be recognized. We had eight new Visitors and they enjoyed saying their name and the welcome turned out incredible! That's what it's all about..............a relaxed atmosphere, a Rock Band that was totally awesome and my husband who knocked the socks off when he gave us a message on "complaining." I think this world has turned into a complaining world.....where's the gratitude and thankfulness? Oh, don't get me started on that!

Since it was my time to be "Chef" - everyone enjoyed the casserole and salad......and the beautiful part is my husband is awesome for the many compliments he has given me. Yea........I love it when I please my hubby....that's what marriage is all about! Going on 42 years I have been his cheerleader and him my confidante. I know I can trust him......yesterday's memories are today's dreams come true - having a great crowd! Thanks Chris, Pappy and TJ!!! (oops and hubby) Grand job! I'm ready for this week to be amazingly incredible! I hope you feel the same!

No comments: