Saturday, March 28, 2009

Looking At Makeovers

What's an ambush makeover? It's where some "Today" show on NBC takes a person out of the outdoor's onlookers and brings them in for a makeover. In looking at them, one grandma did look 50 years younger, but the other one looked the same to me. it is weird what hair styles just a little change can make a lady look so different. I recently had a makeover at the Clinique counter for my eyes because I have a new pair of glasses and everyone has commented how much better I look. So maybe they work! I just know it takes a lot of work to keep up the "makeover image" but I have mastered it! a) I love my new glasses and b)taking care of my basic skin care......I think we all need to pay attention to skin care....it shows in our attitude if we don't take care of ourselves and keep up with what helps to make us a healthier, confident lady! It only takes a few extra minutes to feel better by looking good! Every so often I will have a makeover and love it!!!! Have a super Saturday and C ya in church tomorrow....10 a.m.

No comments: