Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An Example Yesterday's Blogs

I'm still in Proverbs for the answers. I want answers! Teach me patience, Lord!

Proverbs 8:1-3 "Does not wisdom cry out, and understanding life up her voice? She takes her stand on the top of the high hill, beside the way; where the paths meet. She cries out by the gates, at the entry of the City."

As I reflect on the verses above, I would like to have wisdom and understanding. Then I must embrace discipline as an essential and necessary element of my growth toward wisdom and understanding. Why? Because I cannot lead ladies down a path of righteousness and discipline if I have not personally taken it. Others are watching my discipline and listening to my "voice." Discipline is my learning from Prov. 8:1-3. (An example of yesterday's blogs.) Have a happy Tuesday! and remember....

Never lose one moment of time, but improve it in the most profitable way possible.

No comments: