Monday, March 30, 2009

Help With Priorities

The picture is worth a thousand words! And the picture God painted in Proverbs 31:10-31 of the wise woman in her excellence has served me as a model of a woman who lived out her priorities. I'm so thankful that I found her in the Bible some 30 years ago. Through her portrait, you and I, as have women down through the ages, can walk beside a "living" mentor through the span of her busy but orderly life. How did she do it all? What was her secret? She put God first; served others and of course took care of herself.

Always have a priority plan. I make a "Goal for the Day Sheet" and usually have six things to do; then I prioritize it. It will give you a purpose; trust me! Happy Monday and may God give you many victories in your prioritizing! It works!

No comments: