Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Love Seeks No Reward

When you love, you love and no one can stop you from loving. If you still love someone, just know that you love them and keep on loving! Love remains constant, an immovable reality in our lives. I think when we know we are absolutely loved at all times we live out of a desire to please and honor the one we are in relationship with. I keep these Bible verses Psalm 139:1-6 close by........"Lord, you have examined me and know all about me. You know when I sit down and when I get up. You know my thoughts before I think them. You know where I go and where I lie down. You know thoroughly everything I do. Lord, even before I say a word, you already know it. You are all around me in front and in back and have put your hand on me. Your knowledge is amazing to me; it is more than I can understand."

No comments: