Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Peace

It's so peaceful in the morning time when all the neighborhood is sleeping and sometimes I sit on the front porch and do some "thinkin." I've been thinkin' about peace lately. Peace is a choice! I've seen some people walk their dogs early in the morning and if the dogs starts barking, they don't say a word to the dog in that it might awaken someone. Don't tell me we are living in a world of non-caring that badly? I choose peace. I very carefully close the front door so I will not awaken my hubby or even our dogs.

I've earned this peace......Being a morning person means I always got to work early and got my day going. It's a great time to think....just get things going.......so I hope you have a lot of peace in your home. I met with a lady this morning - oh - let's say around 5ish a.m. and she has three daughters.......great person and she just wanted to tell me how much I had helped her....wow! Can't beat that peace and contentment from a compliment like that!

Have a happy Wednesday. I know I will! I have so much to be thankful for!!!!

No comments: