Sunday, September 14, 2008

Trust Issues

I have many good memories and some bad ones about trust issues. I recall the victories, the failures, the wise choices that someone was watching out for my best interest, and the mistakes that were made because I assured my self I could trust the person I told something to, but in the long run it back-fired on me.

The one thing my husband and I have is devout trust and he shares with me his heart and the fact that people say things to him about "his own wife." Does it hurt? You bet it does. The way I see it; sad as it may be, they are the ones that have to live with their guilty conscience. I have asked God to help me learn and grow because of them. To forgive my shortcomings and show me how to forgive them. He will grant me the love and strength to forgive those who have wronged me. And when the hurt returns, I will thank Him for getting through the chaos it involved.

Then the good memories flow through like a sweet, floral fragrance, so pleasant, so good. The times can never be retrieved; someetimes I wish they could. I'm learning to retrieve the lively, warm fires and to leave the sad, cold ashes behind. Forgiveness lingers like a healing balm and I remember to thank the Lord for the trials.

I know there are several people who e-mail me comments instead of putting them out here on the web; but yet, still, my confidence is in the Lord who gives me strength and encouragement. And plus I have phenomenal bounce back!

Just sharing my heart.....have a wonderful Lord's Day filled with many blessings and joy.

See you in Church 10:00 a.m. Yep I'm up early and can't wait!!!!!

No comments: