Thursday, September 4, 2008

The power of our minds

Many people spend a great deal of energy arguing for their own limitations, "I can't do that," "I can't help it, I've always been that way," "I'll never have a loving relationship," and thousands of other negative and self-defeating statements.

Our minds are powerful instruments. When we decide that something is true or beyond our reach, it's very difficult to pierce through this self-created hurdles. You'll fil your head with limitations that will frighten you from trying. In order to become a writer or anything else, the first step is to silence your greatest critic -you! Hopefully, make yourself turn your criticism into tolerance and respect and catch yourself being negative. This world needs more loving and positive people so make up your mind, which is what I have a goal to achieve....A mind to say positive, uplifting things!!!! Have a super Thursday! En-courage instead of dis-courage!!!!!

No comments: