Monday, September 29, 2008

JOY

What does the word joy mean to you?

To me it means the happiest of happies!!!!

I'm a very JOY-ful person and I really make no bones about it. I've even been criticized unbearingly by statements like "Where does she get her energy?" to "She couldn't be that happy!" It doesn't take much to make me joyful. I'm just joyous. Maybe that's why my Mom named me Carol....it means JOY!!!

Today just give it a try.............being joyful! It may make people wonder what you're up to!!!!

Practice being JOYFUL; it's an exercise you won't forget!!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

J esus First
O thers
Y ourself

If I remember it that way, I will not be disappointed.

Angie said...

By the way my middle name is Carolina which comes from Carol

Carol Donnelson said...

Angie:
Super great hearing from you..awesome comments! Thank you!
That's cool - your middle name!