Thursday, September 25, 2008

Finally Caught Up!

I'm finally caught up on reading blogs that I'm associated with. I tell ya, there's an aweful lot of hurting people out there. Does anyone really care? I do. That's what's so aggravating that there are people who care and I'm proud to say put me in that category. All they have to do is pick up the phone, call, and share. Too much pride!!! But, writing their thoughts on their blog is their own way of saying "hey does anyone care????" Whatever you do, please don't fall in the negative attitude of it's all about me and who cares about anyone else. I have seen time after time this happening and believe you me they are the ones that can live with that attitude...I don't choose to be that way!

We raised two phenomenal kids - of course they are grown and have an adult life but they are both extremely caring and that makes me proud as a Mom and that's what it's all about and added to that is a daughter-in-law who cares and two caring grandkids. I came up with a good phrase...the family that cares together, stays together!!!! Now, that's encouraging! and......I'm so very grateful that our daughter took time out of her very busy schedule to call last night checking on us. That was cool. and.....why blog? because I love it!!!! It's a time to be thankful and thoughtful of others.......family.....church members.....friends.....learning about relationships, etc.....the list goes on and on. It does take time to get caught up, but my heart is happy for all the great things that have been happening to families and people!!!!

Again, the moral of this story is - there are people who think seeing obstacles is a sign of maturity and insight. But, anyone of average intelligence can do that. God wants people who see a way beyond the obstacles and who encourage others to take it!

No comments: